Thursday, October 25, 2007

Best of Beauty 2007 Breakthroughs


Last post was long enough, but wanted to include this category.

-Aveeno Eczema Care Body Wash and Moisturizing Cream: Yes, my skin is sensitive, year-round. And almost always, my neck is irritated by something. But in the last week that I've been using this (coupled with Eucerin Calming Creme), the skin on my neck is rash- and irritation-free. Not kidding--I'm as surprised as anyone. Usually it takes a steroid cream to smooth things over this nicely, but if this continues to work, it's my new body wash. I also have a recurring itchy patch on my torso that seems to have improved as well.

-L'Oréal Paris Skin Genesis: I got the Serum Concentrate. This is supposed to be a 2-step process, first serum, then moisturizer. Unfortunately the moisturizer options are either SPF or oil-free, and neither are usually good news for my sensitive skin. I swear I noticed a difference immediately. My skin is tighter and smoother. Even P noticed. A miracle product.

Wishlist:
Olay Definity Eye Illuminator Illuminating Eye Treatment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home